[Fwd: ANN: DBpedia - New version of the DBpedia dataset released.]

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:50:42 +0200
To: Susie Stephens <Stephens_Susie_M@lilly.com>, W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

this was discussed yesterday on the SWEO group...

However: I have second thoughts about the SWEO blog on this. The DBPedia
work is really the work of the Freie Univesiteit Berlin, and I am not
100% sure that it can/could be considered part of the SWEO project. My
only concern is: I do not want Chris to feel that we, sort of, hijack
their work for W3C purposes, so to say. Maybe Kingsley can tell us more

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/