Re: modified application slides in german

Leo,

which site are you referring to? The site I came up with contain my own
slides and we do not have (yet...) a collection of other slides used by
SWEO people in their presentations. (Maybe we should have one, or a wiki
page...)

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/