From: Jorge Cardoso <jcardoso@uma.pt>
Date: 16 Oct 2007 19:42
Subject: [Semantic_Web] Survey results available: "The Semantic Web
Vision: Where are We?"
To: Semantic Web <semantic_web@googlegroups.com>
Cc: jcardoso@uma.pt

Dear Semantic Web researcher,

We would like to thank all the researchers from academia and industry
that have participated in the survey that we did last December with
the topic "The Semantic Web Vision: Where are We?". The survey
involved more than 600 professionals.

The most important results have been published with IEEE Intelligent
Systems, Sep/Oct07, pp.22-26.

The original paper with all the results is available and can be
downloaded from http://dme.uma.pt/jcardoso/

Thanks again for your contribution.
Regards,
Jorge