Importing Tutorial Data into Revyu.com

Hi Danny,

A bit of hacking on your source data has produced this:
<http://kmi.open.ac.uk/people/tom/tmp/sweo/tutorials-output.rdf>
(tragic how laborious it was; oh for wider support of SPARQL property
functions)

Structure-wise this is pretty much ready to go into Revyu. Is there any
chance of another version of the source n3 file with a bit of additional
cleaning up of the data? I think I spotted a few versions of the Linked
Data tutorial at different URIs and some other duplication (rdf:about
was one case); there are also some meaningless titles which it would be
really good to change before importing, plus some possible character
encoding issues, and possibly some dodgy CDATA.

What dya think?

In general though it's looking great, and will be a cool addition to
Revyu; hopefully Revyu can make a good contribution in return in terms
of infrastructure.

Cheers,

Tom.