Re: Introducing Lee LeFever of Common Craft

Ivan Herman wrote:
> [ taking lee out for a moment...]
>
> The look cool. But we have to be a little bit careful. The presentations
> are done in a very easy-to-understand way... for English or American
> audience.
English / American speaking and listening audience initially, but I do
expect a lot of multilingual derivatives (meshups).

> I am not sure that would be true outside this circle. Or
> outright problematic. For example, we have to check whether some of his
> standards hand movements are not offensive in other cultures (he has a
> movement he uses for 'good' which made me thinking...)

I think we can live with some of these imperfections bearing in mind the
overall value of this kind of communication :-)

Kingsley

--

Regards,

President & CEO