Re: Slides about Use Cases - Semantic Web in Practice

Leo Sauermann wrote:

> Hi Sweos,
>
> I am giving a talk about "Semantic Web in Applications" on the Darmstadt
> "congress of semantic web", next week,
> which has usually an audience of 30-40 people from Libraries,
> Government, Companies, Press.
>
> Here is the announcement of what I somehow planned to show:
> http://www.zgdv.de/zgdv/zgdv/Seminar/Darmstadt/Kongresse/4_semweb/vortrag_Sauermann
>

> I wanted to present, as part of the argument "Semantic Web is real",
> some selected SWEO use cases.
> From the use cases themselves, I only have mininal information - but I
> think that someone of you
> (Susie, Ivan?) have previously presented use cases in slides and talks -
> could you help me out by pointing me to the slides?

I have two:

- a 'slide' version of the use cases:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/UseCases/slides/Slides.odp
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/UseCases/slides/Slides.pdf
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/UseCases/slides/Slides.ppt

(they are all identical, just different formats()

- I also have a slide set that includes references to the Use Cases but
some others, too; links are from

http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/CorePresentations/Applications/

Sorry, no PPT version for the second case...

I hope this helps

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/