Re: Preliminary Agenda for the SWEO F2F - You are invited to the German outpost

It was Susie Stephens who said at the right time 08.10.2007 16:13 the
following words:
> Hi Leo,
>
> The first room has a phone that is designed for conference calls.
> The second room has video conferencing too.
>
> We can't hold two rooms for long, so I'll let the first one go, and
> hope that we can getting the video conferencing working on the day of
> the F2F.
yep, if we can have "conference phone" and video-conferencing, would be
better.
I hate telcos where we all sit in front of a black, unanimated box.
in the age of youtube, we need cute little talking pictures!

btw: we are going to schedule our dinner when you have lunchbreak :-)

bengee: are you coming?
I wouldn't enjoy it sitting alone there  :-)

best
Leo