Re: Preliminary Agenda for the SWEO F2F - You are invited to the German outpost

SWEOs,

I booked the room with the polycom at DFKI for the 24th of October,
from 14:00 to 00:00 german time. Based on the time shift of 6 hours we
usually have in the telcos, thats 08:00 to 18:00 Chicago time.

I would like to test the Polycom connection beforehand, at 08:00 chicago
time on the same day,
or a day or two before.
Susie - is this somehow possible to make a test run before?

Anybody in the greater vincinity of Kaiserslautern (Frankfurt, Mannheim,
Paris are within 3 hours) is invited to join us there for coffee and
cookies.
When the people in chicago go for lunch, we will have dinner.

Dunja, Tassilo, anyone interested please send us a short note and we
would then keep a list of participants of this part of the meeting.

If the polycom works well, we have a pretty good interaction with
chicago, a full-blown polycom can have multiple camreas, transferring
laptop presentations, microphones, etc (ours is way limited I think, but
I have to check)

best
Leo

It was Benjamin Nowack who said at the right time 27.09.2007 19:25 the
following words:
> On 27.09.2007 18:05:42, Leo Sauermann wrote:
>
>> Benjamin - if you don't have a polycom and want to see the other people,
>> maybe you want to come to kaiserslautern and join me?
>>
> hey, cool, sounds great, thank you. I might have to leave a bit earlier
> for the way back home, but let me check trains first. That'd be a
> decentralized F2F then, how trendy ;)
>
> Benji

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313