SWEO introduction: Jacek Kopecky

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.at>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:59:14 +0100
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

Hi all,

my name is Jacek (pronounced Jack) Kopecky and I'm working as a
researcher (and grad student) at the University of Innsbruck, Austria,
in particular in STI Innsbruck, a.k.a. DERI Innsbruck. My main focus is
on Semantic Web Services and I also lead a Web Engineering course.

I have been previously involved with W3C activities on WSDL 2.0 (and
especially in its RDF mapping) and on Semantic Annotations for WSDL and
XML Schema (SAWSDL), providing hooks for annotating WSDL files with
semantics.

I'm joining SWEO IG mainly to help coordinate any common E&O activities
between SWEO and STI International (sti2.org).

Best regards,
Jacek