RE: Semantic Web Use Cases / Case Studies

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:14:37 -0500
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

> A nice lady from Fidelity pointed out to me at last week's W3C TPAC
> meeting, that it's almost impossible to find our collection of use cases
> and case studies through a Google search. It'd therefore be great if you
> folks could help to raise the visibility of the site.

The #1 google answer to "semantic web use case(s)" [without the quotes]
for me is an obsolete pre-SWEO-IG SWEO page [1].  For now, I added a
link at the top of that page to the new SWEO page [2].  But if we want
to a proxy or HTTP redirect or something, we can do that.

     -- Sandro

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/EO/usecases/byProject.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/UseCases/