Re: latest drafts of the SW flyer

My immediate reaction: I prefer the blue cover still. However, the way
the subtitle (realizing the web of data) is done makes it a bit
difficult to read, I prefer the layout of the others...

As for the other three: I feel the cover is too 'crowded' and too
flashy. Also, the text is difficult to read with the changing colours...

ivan