Re: latest drafts of the SW flyer

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:42:44 +0200
To: Dunja Ewinger <de@webxcerpt.com>
CC: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>, W3C Communications Team <w3t-comm@w3.org>
My immediate reaction: I prefer the blue cover still. However, the way
the subtitle (realizing the web of data) is done makes it a bit
difficult to read, I prefer the layout of the others...

As for the other three: I feel the cover is too 'crowded' and too
flashy. Also, the text is difficult to read with the changing colours...

ivan