Semantic Web FAQ in Digg

From: Uldis Bojars <uldis.bojars@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 13:00:32 +0100
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org
Hi All,

Posted Semantic Web FAQ to digg.com, to get the message to a wider public.
You can digg it too.
http://digg.com/software/Semantic_Web_FAQ_by_W3C

Getting it known to a wider public can also bring more comments and
suggestions.

Here is a comment made on #sioc IRC channel (logs in [1]):
< kwijibo> CaptSolo: the FAQ could do with a better description of Rules
< CaptSolo> kwijibo: re. FAQ - it's open for suggestions. there is contact
info.
< kwijibo> well, I don't know what to suggest other than "I want to know
more about rules"
< kwijibo> the FAQ just talks about ontologies

During FAQ discussions it was mentioned that a separate FAQ for rules is
needed. Still, it is good to know what kind of information people are
interested in.

[1] http://tuukka.iki.fi/tmp/sioc-2007-05-08.html (log index:
http://tuukka.iki.fi/tmp/logindex.html )

P.S. Regrets, I won't be in SWEO meeting at WWW2007. Is there going to be
one at ESWC2007 in Innsbruck?

Best,
Uldis

[ http://captsolo.net/info/ ]