RE: [Fwd: SDForum Ontology vs. Folksonomy]

From: Paul Walsh, Segala <paulwalsh@segala.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:58:03 -0000
To: <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Exactly. ReadWrite did a feature on Segala recently and want to follow the
story about Content Labels. The Guardian newspaper is also writing about
Content Labels and following the story in the very near future.

I'll update you on more stuff as it becomes more concrete.

On

http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen