Re: Introductions

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:02:09 -0400
CC: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

Susie Stephens wrote:
> We've had a few new people join SWEO over the last couple of months.
> If you are new, it'd be great if you could send out an introduction to
> the mailing list. These introductions are then linked to the Wiki page
> [1].
>
> Cheers,
>
> Susie
>
> [1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/Participants
All,

In addition please create a proper Wikiword in the ESW Wiki for yourself :-)

Examples:
1. http://esw.w3.org/topic/KingsleyIdehen
2. http://esw.w3.org/topic/SusieStephens

These links should ideally contain links to important and relevant Data
Source URIs e.g.

1. Your FOAF (if you have one)
2. Anything else in RDF, RSS, Atom that you wish to share with others
across the burgeoning Semantic Web :-)

--

Regards,

President & CEO