AW: SWEO Telcon - regrets for tomorrow

Dear SWEO members,

first of all thanks a lot for having the chance to participate in SWEO as an
invited expert. I am head of the Semantic Web School, a Vienna based centre
for knowledge transfer in semantic web and semantic systems providing
industry roll out and awareness building services since 2004.

Unfortunatelly it is difficult for me to participate in the Wednesday Telco
sessions as I am giving courses at the university at this time. But my
courses will end in June and I am looking forward to hear you then. In the
meanwhile I will carefully follow SWEO´s activities by mail.

I will also send you some ideas for outreach activities soon, including a
new SWS Branch Report about the application of Semantic Technologies in the
media & entertainment industries, an online questionnaire about the Social
Semantic Web and some future activities.

In the meanwhile best regards!!

tassilo

Mag. Tassilo Pellegrini

-- Centre Management --

Semantic Web School

Center for Knowledge Transfer

Lerchenfeldergürtel 43

A-1160 Wien

Tel.: 0043 (0)1 4021235-28

Fax: 0043 (0)1 4021235-22

http://www.semantic-web.at

http://www.semantics2007.net

Aktuelle Publikation: Semantic Web - Wege zur vernetzten Wissensgesellschaft
(Springer 2006)

  _____