Re: SWEO logo scribbling

Hi Ivan,

thanks. I created the file with photoshop (i.e. it was
just a non-scalable bitmap), but had a look at Inkscape
today. I've uploaded another version [2] that's still a
bitmap, but generated from an SVG source file now. The
new sample uses better harmonised colours, and I had a
go at the "O"-as-globe idea.

I'll stop here. Don't know if the SWEO IG wants/needs a
logo (and if my ideas go in the right direction) at all,
maybe it's something to talk about during tomorrow's AOB..

Cheers so far,
Benjamin

[2] http://bnode.org/media/2007/03/13/sweo_logo_scribblings_2007_03_13.gif