RE: [Fwd: RE: AW: European Semantic Technologies Conference]

John,
of course I am aware of it since Andrea and I work very closely together. But
please note that our role in the ESTC is not finally defined yet. But in any
case we can disseminate collateral at the event.

Regards,
Dunja

Zitat von john.nj.davies@bt.com: