Re: SWEO Community Projects Support

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:53:07 +0100
To: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>, paul@segala.com, drooks@segala.com, chris@bizer.de
Cc: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

On 06.03.2007 19:34:19, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
>So, Benjamin, do you have what you need?
You don't have some bags of time in your pockets, do you ? ;)
Otherwise I think I'm fine, too. I'll prolly set up a little
site and/or use a section on the esw wiki, and I can use the
web-semantics.org SVN repos. I *may* go for a separate mailing
list, as the project touches both RDF/FOAF and microformats
communities, but haven't made my mind up yet.

thanks for the support,
benjamin

--
Benjamin Nowack