Re: data format for gathered information

Hi SWEO, Kingsley,

yes, the subjective aspect is important, everyone is a subject.

Es begab sich aber da Kingsley Idehen zur rechten Zeit 02.03.2007 14:01
folgendes schrieb:
> I believe the SIOC community is completely open to these kinds of
> additions/enhancements to SIOC.
if SIOC needs to be enhanced or additions, then it can take a very long
time until these enhancement are agreed by the SIOC community. As we
have a tight timeline, we cannot wait for this.

If DC/RSS/FOAF/... and the other suggested vocabularies already contain
enough classes and properties, we have enough and can start writing a
tutorial how to markup data so that it can be used for SWEO ;-)

> Let's piece this all together, if we can't do it who will we expect
> the broader community to understand any of this? We need to connect
> all the shared vocabularies coherently :-)
Which classes and properties from SIOC are essentially needed beyond the
mentioned vocabularies?
please add them to the wiki page, just add a new section on SIOC.
For which information types listed in [2] do we need SIOC?

perhaps you could give some comprehensive RDF examples how data
expressed in SIOC would look like in our case, please add some RDF
examples to the wiki page so that we can evaluate this better

(see where there is already one example, just add more)
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/DataVocabulary

[2]
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/ClassificationOntology

best