Re: use cases for the flyer

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:03:28 +0200
To: Dunja Ewinger <de@webxcerpt.com>
CC: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

I hope you do not mind... I have copied the content of your text to a
separate wiki page, that makes it easier for people to edit or add their

I still prefer the second use case of yours, but I tried to change the
text a little bit from an English point of view and, a little bit
shorter. Susie or another anglo-saxon should still run over the text...

I have added my version to the same wiki page