Re: use cases for the flyer

Dunja,

I hope you do not mind... I have copied the content of your text to a
separate wiki page, that makes it easier for people to edit or add their
own:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/group/wiki/Semantic_Web_Flyer/Hotstories

I still prefer the second use case of yours, but I tried to change the
text a little bit from an English point of view and, a little bit
shorter. Susie or another anglo-saxon should still run over the text...

I have added my version to the same wiki page

Thanks

Ivan