Next F2F Meeting

From: Susie M Stephens <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:59:27 -0400
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

It's time that we begin to think more about when and where we want to hold
the next SWEO F2F meeting. From this week's SWEO call, the preferred option
was to back to the F2F meeting onto the upcoming W3C Workshop on RDF Access
to Relational Databases [1], which is being held on October 25-26, in
Boston. Please could you let me know if this proposal works well for you or
not.

Thanks,

Susie

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/03/RdfRDB/