[SWEO][Logos] RFC

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:22:38 +0200
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

Hi all,

During the last weeks and today's telcon, we managed to reduce the
list of Semantic Web logo proposals to 4 possible drafts [1]. Now
I'd like to ask the group for feedback: your preferred one(s),
which one(s) you think we should eliminate, whether we should
forget them all, etc. (If you think they're all crap and you
have an idea for the ultimate logo, you can still contact me,
but please do so asap.)

Please send your comments before the next telcon so that we can
then decide how to move on.

Thanks in advance,
Benjamin

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/Logos