[SWEO][Logos] status update

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:57:23 +0200
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

Hi,

I've added another logo design draft to [1]. It's a little more
graph-like.

If I understood correctly, then the ball is in the comm team's
court now, with Ian going to propose a meeting time.

We did not receive any feedback from the GRDDL or RDFa folks
yet. Ian didn't seem too happy with the current sub-logos
for these groups (IIRC), we may have to wait and see how their
own/next proposals will look like.

That's it so far as per my action items, I think.

Cheers and hear you later,
bng

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/Logos

--