Re: slogans

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:23:35 -0400
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, Dunja Ewinger <de@webxcerpt.com>, W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Ivan Herman wrote:
> I have the impression we are converging towards 'data unleashed'...
> which is fine with me, personally...

All,

Now that we know the punchline, we can augment with cover page
visualization that adds a secondary level of message enforcement. And
after that the introductory video [1]  and then the consolidation video
[2] :-)

Links:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drhgAfLFG7M