Re: slogans

Ivan Herman wrote:
> I have the impression we are converging towards 'data unleashed'...
> which is fine with me, personally...

All,

Now that we know the punchline, we can augment with cover page
visualization that adds a secondary level of message enforcement. And
after that the introductory video [1]  and then the consolidation video
[2] :-)

Links:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drhgAfLFG7M