Re: [Fwd: Re: What if an URI also is a URL]

Dan,

on the SWEO side Leo Sauermann & co have taken the initiative to write
up something, and they are in discussion on the TAG

http://www.w3.org/mid/465DA1A6.6030506@dfki.de

although the impression I have is that the discussion on the thread has
a bit bifurcated from Leo's original request for help. If you could
help/participate with Leo on that, this may end up as a SWEO 'note'.

I am not sure the SWD has the manpower to do something there.

Yes, an FAQ would definitely be good for this, but I think the note of
Leo should be finalized first...

Ivan