Re: [SWEO][Information Gathering] Portal layout draft uploaded

Leo, Benjee,

would it be possible to adjust the overall style to the rest of the W3C
SWEO pages? It should be clear that this is a W3C page (logos, copyright
and stuff) and should also align to the rest in colours, style, etc. Tim
and Kingsley already adjusted the form input page accordingly; I think
that should be the case for the main page, too.

Sorry...:-)

Ivan