Re: Use cases published

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 17:37:17 +0200
To: kidehen@openlinksw.com
Cc: public-sweo-ig@w3.org
Well, I created an RSS feed that I tried to be relatively rich:

Or isn't it what you meant?

P.S. I also have an exhibit version of the page

which can provide some RDF data. Unfortunately, exhibit has major
problems with Internet Explorer, and I have to wait for David to come
back and work on that one...