Re: SWEO Flyer - latest drafts

I let you anglo-saxons (or celts, or whatever:-) work that out... I am
only a poor foreigner from Central Europe completely lost in the various
anglo-saxon dialects...:-)

May I propose to change the official language to Hungarian? There are no
real dialects there and only one accepted spelling:-)

Ivan