From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 12:38 PM
To: sailesh.panchang@deque.com
Cc: public-sweo-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Accessibility issues on Semantic FAQ page

Dear Sailesh,

I will certainly look at these issues, but there is one thing I do not
understand. On my Firefox I can certainly 'tab' to the link that says
'can expand all the questions', push return, and that would open up all
the issues. I can then tab to each question although, and you absolutely
right, the tab leads me to the 'permalink' entries and not to the titles.

Is it a mechanism that works on Firefox only?

Thanks for your advise

ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/