RE: title page - next (and hopefully last) try

From: Danny Ayers <Danny.Ayers@talis.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:05:44 +0100
To: "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>, "Dunja Ewinger" <de@webxcerpt.com>
Cc: "w3C SWEO IG" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

> I am still questioning the value of these waves. Why? What
> does it bring to the whole flyer topic?

I'm inclined to agree - to me they make the whole thing look wonky [1].

Cheers,
Danny.

[1] http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=wonky :-)

Book your free place now at Talis Insight 2007 www.talis.com/insight
Find out more about Talis at www.talis.com
Shared InovationTM

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.

Talis Information Ltd is a member of the Talis Group of companies and is registered in England No 3638278 with its registered office at Knights Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YB.