Re: modified title page and data integration image

From: Dunja Ewinger <de@webxcerpt.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:59:56 +0200
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Ivan,

yes, I agree with you. The designer always tries to create crazy, funky
stuff and I always have to hold her back. But in the end we always have
something nice but yet unusual and therefore attractive for the target
group.

I already called her this morning to tell her to soften the title page
:-) I'll have a new version by tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dunja

--
Dunja Ewinger

Technology Transfer & Awareness, EU Network of Excellence REWERSE
http://rewerse.net
Tel.: +49 89 548 088 48
Email: de@webXcerpt.com
REWERSE is member of the W3C SWEO Interest Group http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/

webXcerpt Software GmbH
Aurbacherstr. 2
D-81541 München

Geschäftsführer: Tim Geisler, Dr. Heribert Schütz
Firmensitz München
Handelsregister München HRB 134213
Ust-IdNr.: DE212843019

UPCOMING: Semantic Web Days @ I-Semantics 2007