Re: FW: SWEO-IG flyer comments

Hi,

I think the comments Ann Bassetti sent us on the SW flyer are really
valuable ones. Thanks for the comments! Thanks for forwarding them!

I propose to try to take these comments and suggestions into account in
developing the next version of the flyer. To respond some of the
comments, minimal changes to the flyer will do. However, they raise also
a couple of conceptual (and at the same time structural) questions
mainly concerning adapting/changing the 2nd and 3rd pages of the flyer.
I'm happy to see that a couple of proposals already exist for refining
these 2 pages...I'm confident that they'll lead us easily to an improved
version of our flyer.

Best regards,
Paula