Re: Microformats vs RDFa

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:02:42 +0100
To: "Paul Walsh, Segala" <paulwalsh@segala.com>
CC: 'Susie Stephens' <susie.stephens@oracle.com>, 'Kjetil Kjernsmo' <kjetilk@opera.com>, public-sweo-ig@w3.org
Honestly... I do not think it is serious. I mean, intellectually
serious. Putting a pair of questions like that without giving any
comments, background, etc, is meaningless. Besides: trying to consider
RDFa (which is not yet finished, unfortunately) and microformats as
being a dijoint choice is counterproductive and unnecessary.

Ivan