SWEO F2F

From: Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:11:38 -0500
To: "'W3C SWEO IG'" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

We need to make plans as to when and where we will hold the next SWEO
F2F. I think it'd be good if we could hold the meeting in Europe, as the
last one was in the US. Please could you let me know which of the
following options would work for you.

[  ] April 19/20 -  Stavanger, Norway
[  ] April 19/20 - London, UK
[  ] April 19/20 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
[  ] June 7/8 - Innsbruck, Austria
[  ] June 7/8 - London, UK
[  ] June 7/8 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands

If none of the options work, please could you let me know why. Please
could you also email me directly, and I will compile the results for
everyone to see.

Thanks,

Susie