Re: SWEO Telcon

From: Wing C Yung <wingyung@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:57:40 -0500
To: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Cc: "'W3C SWEO IG'" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>, public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org, Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@oracle.com>

Any visitors are more than welcome to come to our lab tomorrow for the
conference call. We're located quite close to MIT at 1 Rogers Street,
Cambridge, MA. We're across the street from the CambridgeSide Galleria.
There's a free shuttle from Kendall Square to the Galleria; please ping me
if you are interested and I can send more details, if necessary.

Wing

             Kjetil Kjernsmo
             <kjetil@kjernsmo.
             net>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  Susie Stephens
             public-sweo-ig-re         <susie.stephens@oracle.com>
             quest@w3.org                                               cc
                                       "'W3C SWEO IG'"
                                       <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
             01/23/2007 11:36                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: SWEO Telcon

On Tuesday 23 January 2007 15:57, Susie Stephens wrote:
> Here's a reminder for Wednesday's SWEO telcon [1].

As there is a number of us in Boston right now, and I would need to get to
phone and an Internet connection anyway, I think it would be nice if those
now in Boston could sit in the same room.  Could that be arranged?

Kjetil