Re: Hacker rally questionnaire draft, take 2

I must say I share your opinion in most of what you say. My
understanding is that the questionnaire you had aims as SW converts:-)
to make a collective thinking on what to implement to show the
uncoverted whatever we want to show. Getting into a larger level
discussion, though maybe interesting, may make us loose time...

My two pence:-) (Oops, two eurocents:-)

Ivan