Re: "RDF/XML Lite" task force?

Benjamin,

while the core technical issue is obviously of interest, I do believe
that is not something that we should do under the heading of the SWEO
group. I am just concerned of running thin. In my view, this is the type
of discussion that is best fit on the SW Interest Group... [this is just
my process hat on...:-)]

B.t.w.: (and puttting down all my hats:-) I am not sure that a
simplified XML syntax is really what we would need from a SWEO
perspective. I am bit mixed up where Ora referred to this (I think it
was answering Lee's blog): now that the RDF/XML parsers are omnipresent,
why would we care about the details of an XML encoding? What we need is
an understanding that the model and XML are different. That is why we
will try to get some more formal stamp on Turtle (I hope this will work
out); that is why also I see RDFa as an important tool. Ian raised a
JSon format: I did not think about it before but, well, yes, why not?

Ivan