Re: Hacker rally questionnaire draft, take 2

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:36:21 +0100
To: kidehen@openlinksw.com
Cc: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> What about a blog post centered around the above that propagates
> outwards via Planet RDF, Technorati, and other conversation trackers?
> If you  post this to a public blog with  comment  capability a
> discussion will cluster around post.  Once this happens we have content
> in RSS and/or Atom, and once in this form, I and others can transform
> the Discussion Threads and Blog Posts into RDF Data.
>
> I think this is worth a shot.

As an addition to other channels, that is probably fine. Having said
that: we may also decide to put a news item on the page of the SW
activity news[1] which *is* a blog (technically) and is also aggregated
by planet rdf. My expectation is that most of the people whom we want to
reach are regular readers of planetrdf anyway... I am not sure it is
worth repeating the same news by spreading to all our blogs...

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/anews/

> Others: I think we should also expose the SWEO questionnaire's via our
> respective Blogs.

I am not sure. We spent some time to select those people whose opinion
we are interested in, and the questionnaire has been carefully drafted
for those....

Ivan