Re: [InfoGathering] Task Lead

From: Leo Sauermann <leo.sauermann@dfki.de>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 15:12:31 +0100
To: Pasquale Popolizio <pasquale.popolizio@websemantico.org>
CC: Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@oracle.com>, W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
Hi Pasquale,

good to hear that you can help!

Could you please add your name and link to a wiki page describing you on
our wiki?
I already added mine, and I think more people will join us.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering

Pasquale, could you also put the link of your page on
del.icio.us/tag/sweo (if it is not already)

best
Leo

Es begab sich aber da Pasquale Popolizio zur rechten Zeit 04.01.2007
22:54 folgendes schrieb:
> Hi Susie and Leo, hi all.
> Here I am; I can help ;-)
>
> In Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group, with Raphaƫl Troncy, we also
> have a wiki page for "Multimedia Semantics: Overview of Relevant
> Resources" [1]. <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Resources>
>
> regards,
> ciao
> ~ pasquale
>

> [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Resources
>

> On 1/4/07, *Susie Stephens* < susie.stephens@oracle.com
> <mailto:susie.stephens@oracle.com>> wrote:
>

>     Hi Folks,
>
>     You'll be pleased to hear that Leo Sauermann has stepped up to
>     take the
>     lead on the InfoGathering task. It'd be wonderful if there are some
>     additional volunteers who can work with Leo to help ensure that
>     the task
>     is successful.
>
>     Cheers,
>
>     Susie

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann
DFKI GmbH
P.O. Box 2080          Fon:   +49 631 205-3503
67608 Kaiserslautern   Fax:   +49 631 205-3472
Germany                Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de