Feedback on Submitted Community Projects

From: Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:31:12 -0500
To: "'W3C SWEO IG'" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

I would like to get everyone's input as to which community projects SWEO
should support. Please could you review the projects that are listed on
the Wiki [1], and send me a personal email that includes your
prioritized ranking. Please use 1 for your favorite project, and 10 for
your least favorite project. I'll compile all of the data that I've
received by next Wednesday morning, and will present the results during
the SWEO call.

Please remember that the ultimate goal of the Community Projects is to
encourage outreach to developers who currently aren't using Semantic Web
technologies.

[ ] FOAF based White Listing for Fighting Spam
</topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/FOAFWhitelisting>
[ ] Interlinking Open Data on the Semantic Web
[ ] Open Data on Semantic Web
</topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/OpenDataOnSemanticWeb>
[ ] SemWeb2Go </topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/SemWeb2Go>
[ ] A History Book For Tomorrow
</topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/HistoryBookForTomorrow>
[ ] Knowee / contact organizer
</topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/knowee>
[ ] WeatherView for Tabulator
</topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/WeatherView>
[ ] Powder Browser Extension
</topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/PowderExtension>
[ ] Content Label Wiki
</topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/ContentLabelWiki>
[ ] Media Widgets </topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/MediaWidgets>

Cheers,

Susie

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects