Abstract Model for Dublin Core Metadata

From: Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:57:40 -0500
To: "'W3C SWEO IG'" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
CC: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>

All,

Tom Baker has asked me to make you aware of some planned changes to Dublin Core.

Please let Tom know if you have any comments.

Cheers,

Susie

--
I would like to draw the attention of this group to a Public
Comment period, through 5 March, on a revised version of the

In particular Section 5, which specifies the relationship
of the DCMI Abstract Model to RDF [6], may be of interest.

Further context about this comment period is provided in
postings to the DC-ARCHITECTURE working group [3,4, see also
below], where any comments should be posted and discussion
is now taking place [5].

Tom Baker

[1] http://dublincore.org/documents/2007/02/05/abstract-model/
[2] http://dublincore.org/documents/2007/02/05/domain-range/