Re: Semantic Web Activity page use case

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 09:05:55 -0500
CC: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> I've promoted things like "what if you could take your bank statement
> and add it to the calendar along with the dates you get your paycheck,
> and see how it fits with when you can afford to fly off for a
> vacation". If that could be condensed to something understandable...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kjetil

Kjetil,

How about:
“Why can’t I join my list of LinkedIn contacts with the list of feeds
that I keep at Syndic8?” for instance?

I pulled this from <http://www.base4.net/Blog.aspx?ChannelID=310>.

LinkedIn now supports Microformats in the form of hResume and the Feeds
from Syndic8 are already easily exposed via SIOC.

--

Regards,

President & CEO