cool uris update

From: Leo Sauermann <leo.sauermann@dfki.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:19:25 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
Hi Ivan,

I fixed the issues:
graphics are now in folder named with version, checked pubrules and
accessibility (we break the rule of keyboard shortcuts, but thats all).
It is also valid xhtml strict.

The compressed archive is attached for your reference (I use windows,
therefore no tar czf at hand for fast packaging, sorry),
I also put it here, including the images in a subfolder called img20071212
http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~sauermann/dada/cooluris/cooluris_12122007.zip

I got this pubrules error, which is weird, because it seems to stem from
a general SWEO problem:
Error. Although the boilerplate text is correct, there is an
inconsistency with respect to IPP for the group identified by
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/:
Error. There does not seem to be a link from the status section to the
IPP disclosures page for this group:
<http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/39572/status>.

from my side, I think I addressed the topics brought up in today's telco,
feedback welcome.

best
Leo

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313