Semantic Technology (photos)

From: Paula-Lavinia Patranjan <paula.patranjan@ifi.lmu.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 08:51:48 +0100
To: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
Cc: Sacha Berger <sacha.berger@ifi.lmu.de>

(Since the message with the attachements didn't get
through, I've put them online...I have only two photos,
still I would like to share them with you :)

find attached two photos a colleague of mine took a couple

of days ago in Portugal. He found this 'masterpiece' while

taking a walk on the beach during a conference coffee break.

If these photos are of interest for you feel free to use them

(since I don't know the author of this work, it might be the

case that you already have some similar photos  :)  ).

I must say I don't really know if and how the SWEO IG could

make use of them  :)

Best regards,