RE: Accessibility issues on Semantic FAQ page

Hi All,

SemWeb FAQ entry http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/SW-FAQ#papers has a mistake -
hyperlink with text "online since 2006)" pointing to ISWC 2006 page is
not terminated before the bracket is closed. As a result most of the
text of this entry becomes a link, which was probably not originally
intended.

Also, a note about navigation of the FAQ - each question has a URI
particular question/answer it is not immediately clear what its URI is.
You have to go to the table of content
(http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/SW-FAQ#what), find a title of this question
in there and only then you get the URI.

Suggestion: to add a "permalink" to each question, thus allowing to
identify it and point others to a particular question.

I do not recall if we had those already (if so, they were removed after
the accessibility issues discussion here) but hope that Sailesh can
suggest how to do this in an accessible manner. An alternative would be
to number FAQ entries (or do both), but an easy way to find what is a

Uldis

[ http://sioc-project.org/ ]