SWEO F2F

From: Susie M Stephens <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:45:56 -0400
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

Here's a mail to remind you that we are having a SWEO F2F meeting at MIT on
October 24, 2007 [1].

Please could you let me know if you are planning to attend the meeting, and
also if you have any items that you would like to have added to the agenda.

The SWEO F2F has been timed to coincide with the W3C Workshop on RDF Access
to Relational Databases [2], which is being held in Cambridge, MA, on
October 25 and 26. I'd recommend that you take a look at the workshop to
see if it is also of interest.

I'm looking forward to seeingmany of you in October.

Cheers,

Susie

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/Meetings/2007-10-24_Conference_Call
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/03/RdfRDB/