SW FAQ

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:01:17 +0200
To: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
I have received a bunch of comments from Uldis (thanks!) as well as from
Sandro, that I have used to update the SW-FAQ. My impression is: we
should really call it done now...

Here is what I propose: unless I receive major objections, the SWEO IG
would 'officialize' the FAQ this Friday. What this means is that I
remove the 'draft' remark on the top and Susie makes a nice blog entry
on the activity news page about the SW-FAQ.

Of course, as we said, this is an evolving document. There may be new
items coming in. I have, as agreed, created a wiki page (referenced from
the SW-FAQ page):

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/SW-FAQ

where further discussions should/could take place.

Any objections?

Ivan