Scoble gets it! + 2 possible FAQ questions

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 23:45:20 +0200
To: "W3C SWEO IG" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Iconic blogger Robert Scoble just announced "I finally get 'semantic'
Web" after being shown a demo by Nova Spivack of Radar Network's
stealth project.

http://scobleizer.com/2007/04/05/i-finally-get-semantic-web/

In responses I saw a couple of good questions -

[[
I see two problems:

   1. All kinds of possible copyright questions, depending on what
(and how much) gets cached
   2. The "meta-search" objection that Jason Calacanis brings up
]]
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&printTitle=You_say_Tomato...&entry=3353229820
Calcanis -
http://www.calacanis.com/2007/04/05/metasearch-is-illegal-or-is-it/

(There's a moral to the Scoble story - I've been pestering him for
years, and all it took was one good demo. Showing not telling.)

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com