Re: license for snydicating content about the semantic web

From: Michael K. Bergman <mike@mkbergman.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 16:55:47 -0500
To: Leo Sauermann <leo.sauermann@dfki.de>
CC: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>, jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk, Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, paul.shabajee@bristol.ac.uk, victor@schemaweb.info, Chris Bizer <chris@bizer.de>, Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>

Hi Leo,

Leo Sauermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am writing you because you are involved in one of these websites,
> gathering information about the semantic web, and because of your
> personal experience in the field:
>
> http://planetrdf.com/guide/
> http://www.mkbergman.com/?page_id=325

My site is published under the Creative Commons license, 2.5, which I
will likely update to 3.0.  Either of those or the W3C is acceptable.

Thanks, Mike

> http://www.swed.org.uk/swed/servlet/Entry?action=v
> http://www.schemaweb.info/
> http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/suhl/bizer/toolkits/index.htm
> http://rdfer.com/
>
> I am working in the SWEO interest group:
[snip]