Info-Gathering Action: how-to Putting data on the web to be gathered by SWEO

From: Leo Sauermann <leo.sauermann@dfki.de>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:00:58 +0200
To: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Hello Information Gatherers,

We need some good editing of our wiki pages before we ask people to
contribute content.

This page should be our goal: the HowTo explaining to people how they
can format their data to be compatible with our goals:

Kingsley, do your best on this page!

It is tightly related to the data vocabulary we use (this page could
also need some love):

I also suggested that resources can be tagged using a taxonomy/ontology,
using SKOS. This wasn't discussed by us deeply, if you know something
about tagging and taxonomies, please look here and edit:

Still, we need to manage the content somehow, rate it, put it into
useful lists, make a nice "portal", Lee Feigenbaum had good arguments
why we should concentrate on "one good" result, discussion about this
portal should go here:

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313